On May 16th and 17th we will be holding Session 2 of the Sleep Medicine and Dentistry Mini-Residency. If you joined us for Session 1 we look forward to seeing you here for session 2 this month! This mini-residency provides lectures, hands-on workshops, and case reviews. By completing all 3 sessions you will receive approximately 48 CE Credits.
Session two is completed in two days and will provide the following:
- Understanding the Polysomnogram and HST
- Understanding the TMJ and its interrelationship with SDB
- Treatment options for OSA
- Process of appliance delivery and titration of OA
- Understanding treatment failures
- Managing side effects of OAT
- Understanding the role of the nasal passage, CT of nasal and airway, sinus and GERD in OSA
- Question and answer on cases treated in your office
- Fitting of appliance (hands-on activity)
We look forward to seeing you at session 2 of the Sleep Medicine and Dentistry Mini-Residency. By attending, you are taking the next step toward a well rounded dental practice.