I’ve heard it before, “I’ll find time next year for continuing education courses. I’m too busy now.” But the thing is, next year will turn into another year and another. Next thing you know, it will be five years down the road and you still haven’t completed that continuing education you’ve been meaning to.
I’m holding you to your 2016 goal of attending more courses “next year”. Now that we’re four months into 2017, I think you should sign up for an upcoming lecture. I’ve even made it easy for you by including my lectures through September (with links), so you can gain access to all the information right here instead of jumping from page to page. Let’s take a look:
- April 28-29, 2017 in Jupiter, FL
- Screening your existing dental patients for obstructive sleep apnea is a crucial piece of the dental sleep medicine puzzle. Are you ready?
- May 12-13, 2017 in Atlanta, GA
- Topic: Pinpoint the Pain: TMD, Craniofacial Pain
- Did you know 45 million Americans suffer from TMD & headaches, but a majority go untreated? Get involved in helping these patients by understanding common pain complaints in the head and neck, how to diagnose pain and TMD, when and how to treat, and when to refer.
- May 19-20, 2017 in New York, NY
- This interactive sleep, TMJ, & pain symposium will give you the knowledge you need to integrate yourself into the sleep and pain medical community, increasing your knowledge and referral network, while providing your patients the best quality care.
- July 7-8, 2017 in Chicago, IL
- Did you know there is a link between sleep apnea, bruxism, and craniofacial pain? Learn how to assess your patients, prioritize, and fabricate a treatment plan that provides the best results for these three conditions.
- July 14-15, 2017 in Atlanta, GA
- Get involved in helping patients suffering from TMD or Craniofacial Pain by understanding common pain complaints in the head and neck, how to diagnose pain and TMD, when and how to treat, and when to refer.
- July 21-22, 2017 in Atlanta, GA
- The SCOPE Institute Dental Sleep Medicine Mini Residency is a 4-session, 64 CE Credit program designed to give dental practices the knowledge and guidance to fully incorporate obstructive sleep apnea treatment into their practice, and the experience to overcome obstacles in order to grow and flourish in dental sleep medicine.
- September 15-16, 2017 in Phoenix, AZ
- Continue to learn more about common pain complaints in the head and neck, how to diagnose pain and TMD, when and how to treat, and when to refer.
Which lecture series are you interested in the most? Share your answers with me–I’d love to hear from you. I look forward to seeing everyone at an upcoming lecture in 2017!