Our four-session orofacial pain, TMD and dental sleep medicine program will help dentists and their teams gain the knowledge they need to offer advanced services to continue to provide patients with the best care. Each participant will gain the knowledge they need to evaluate patients for sleep disordered breathing. You will also leave knowing how to screen and manage TMD and orofacial pain.
Let’s see what else you will learn if you sign up for our four-session orofacial pain, TMD and dental sleep medicine program that begins August 26.
Here’s what you will learn
Throughout the four-session program, you will learn a lot of different aspects that will help you provide advanced services in orofacial pain, TMD and dental sleep medicine.
Here are a few of the things you will learn during this continuing dental education course:
- Importance of anatomy and neuroanatomy as it applies to pain and sleep.
- History of pain and sleep.
- Relevance of asking the questions and its impact on your diagnosis and treatment.
- Skills needed to perform a comprehensive examination for pain and sleep patients.
- How to get paid for your services.
- Build a pain and sleep practice.
- The impact of imaging and its findings on your treatment plan.
But make sure to sign up today for this orofacial pain, TMD and dental sleep medicine program because spaces are limited. We look forward to seeing you in August!