Through Ben-Pat Institute, we are taking on a new approach to continuing dental education for dentists and their teams across the country. We use a hybrid approach, which allows for flexibility, convenience and travel cost savings.
Three ways to join
When it comes to our hybrid approach to continuing education, there are three ways to attend. The first option is to attend all sessions in person in a live setting. Many dentists feel that being there in person for hands-on learning is the best experience possible. This is a great option for those who prefer hands-on learning.
Our second option is why we call it hybrid because there are two virtual and interactive sessions followed by two sessions that are in-person. This means you can get the lectures
Ben-Pat Institute is taking a new approach to providing continuing dental education to dentists and their teams across the country. Through a hybrid approach, our program allows for flexibility, convenience and travel cost savings. This means you can get the lectures and learn from the comfort of your own home while still participating in the hands-on portions of the course.
Lastly, the third option is all virtual. For this option, you will attend all four sessions virtually from the comfort of your own home. This may be a more convenient and cost effective option for some dentists. However, you won’t be able to participate in the hands-on learning portion of the sessions. But you will have access to a live video feed when these exercises are explained and performed.
What you will learn
Regardless of which version of the hybrid program you choose, come prepared to learn a lot from these sessions! At the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the importance of anatomy and neuroanatomy as it applies to pain and sleep.
- Understand the pain and sleep history as well as the relevance of asking the questions and its impact on your diagnosis and treatment.
- Obtain skills to perform a comprehensive examination for pain and sleep patients.
- How to diagnose the various TMD, orofacial pain conditions and manage them.
- Learn how to get paid for your services and build a pain and sleep practice.
- Understand imaging and the findings as they impact your treatment plan.
Join Ben-Pat Institute for four sessions:
- Session 1: May 21-22.
- Session 2: June 25-26.
- Session 3: August 13-14.
- Session 4: September 10-11.
Are you ready to grow your practice? Take the first step towards becoming an expert in orofacial pain, TMD and dental sleep medicine by joining our hybrid course!