Are you looking to learn or expand your knowledge on dental sleep medicine and orofacial pain in a fun hands-on environment? Well, you’re in luck because we know just how you can do that in the new year!
Our four session program starts January 27 and will meet once every month through April. During this four part program, we will cover a lot about dental sleep medicine and orofacial pain, including:
- Understand the importance of anatomy and neuroanatomy as it applies to pain and sleep.
- Understand the pain and sleep history and the relevance of asking the questions and its impact on your diagnosis and treatment.
- Obtain skills to perform a comprehensive examination for pain and sleep patients.
- How to diagnose the various TMD, Orofacial pain conditions and manage them.
- Learn how to get paid for your services and build a pain and sleep practice.
- Understanding imaging and its findings as it impacts your treatment plan.