It’s time to start planning for Ben-Pat Institute’s upcoming hybrid course on TMD and dental sleep medicine! We are taking a new approach to providing continuing dental education for dentists and their teams across the country. Through the hybrid approach from Ben-Pat Institute, dentists can learn more about TMD and dental sleep medicine in a flexible, convenient and cost effective way. This four-part education series begins January 21, 2022, so it’s time to sign up!
There are three ways to attend
The dates for this education series are January 21-22, February 25-26, March 25-26 and May 13-14. We will alternate hands-on learning each month for an exceptional experience learning about craniofacial pain and dental sleep medicine.
To attend, you will have to choose your education path. The first option is to attend all sessions in person. Many dentists feel that being there in person is the best learning experience possible, and we agree. The second option is why we call this a hybrid course. It includes two sessions that are virtual and two sessions that are in person. And the third option is all virtual. With the all virtual option, you won’t get the hands on portion, but you will have access to a live video feed when these exercises are explained and performed.
Here is what you will learn
When attending this four-part educational series, you will learn:
- The importance of anatomy and neuroanatomy as it applies to pain and sleep.
- The pain and sleep history as well as the relevance of asking the questions and its impact on your diagnosis and treatment.
- Skills to perform a comprehensive examination for pain and sleep patients.
- How to diagnose the various TMD, orofacial pain conditions and manage them.
- How to get paid for your services and build a pain and sleep practice.
- Imaging and its findings as it impacts your treatment plan.
While you do have time to sign up, it is important to get to planning early because there are only a limited number of spaces available Register today! We look forward to seeing you there!